— Variety (@Variety) September 13, 2016
“I’ve now had the opportunity to use CAST IT on numerous Universal films and have found it to be a fantastic tool.
I have found that CAST IT is particularly useful when we are casting out of town, and decisions need to be made quickly. My executives and I are just a few clicks away from seeing an audition that’s been posted in Australia or Canada, for example.
I’d be happy to recommend CAST IT to anyone who is interested in having a state of the art system as part of their casting arsenal.”
– Julie Hutchinson, SVP Feature Casting, NBC/Universal Pictures
“Cast It has increased our productivity and streamlined the process. I can’t imagine casting without Cast It.”
– Ronna Kress, casting director on Moulin Rouge and Pirates of the Caribbean, Beowulf, and Invasion.
“Cast It has made international and national jobs seem local. It has saved us an enormous amount of time and money and given us back our storage space.
Cast It has streamlined our entire system and we couldn’t be happier and neither could our clients.
If only all services in the world operated at their level.”
– Randi Hiller, casting director on You Don’t Mess with the Zohan, Iron Man, Crash.
“Cast It is the best #&%$ing company I have ever had the pleasure to work with. They should win the “Company of the Year Award”!…tell me where I can fill in the nomination ballet, and I’ll send it in pronto (an easy peazy win, doy!). As pathetic as this sounds, I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT THEM! They rock my world. Cast It has soooo changed my existence..now instead of going out and enjoying dinner with close friends, I log onto my home computer and organize my Cast It site! Ok, I’m a loser, but Chris and Aaron and the rest of the gang are winners. Seriously though, thanks guys….when I get my life back, I promise I’ll take you out for the dinner that I owe you big time.”
– Coreen Mayrs, Mayrs-Brandstatter Casting, casting director on Smallville, Kyle XY, Battlestar Gallactica, Supernatural, and numerous feature films.
“We don’t want to remember life before Cast It. We don’t know how we survived!”
– Bonnie Zane, Zane-Pillsbury Casting, casting director on Sarah Connor Chronicles, Aliens in America, In Justice.
“Having worked in casting for 30yrs now……..I have finally come across a full service system for our casting needs. To be able to have a project be totally user friendly at the click of a button is such relief. I’m addicted!”
– Victoria Burrows, Burrows/Boland Casting, casting director on Fast Track, The Lovely Bones, TinTin.
Cast It is to Mac what the other companies are to PCs. There are other companies that might be a little cheaper, but they are, to me, derivative to Cast It. Those “in the know” want the industry standard with the best layout, systems and support and that’s Cast It.
– Geralyn Flood, The Spiderwick Chronicles, The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, The Knights of Prosperity